One of the most important business decisions you’ll ever make.
Digital transformation is causing companies to create and hire for many new roles; roles they’ve never hired for before. 85% of jobs are expected to be reinvented by 2030 and, by 2021, employment in all technology occupations is expected to increase by 22%. According to Recruiting Roundtable, organizations or new hires regret hiring decisions 50% of the time. Accel KKR points out that the tangible costs associated with mis-hires are staggering; 14x salary for employees with a base annual salary under $100k and 28x salary for employees with a base annual salary between $100k and $250k. 40% of all new leaders fail within the first 18 months. In new roles, the failure rate is even higher. In all roles, studies show that the number one reason leaders fail is due to poor fit. Poor fit is 100% preventable.
iHs Retained Search combines expertise from the successful completion of thousands of retained searches for key contributors at Fortune 1000 and high-growth companies with search leadership by Partners with first-hand, peer-level experience in the searches they lead. iHs’ Partners are all ex-CIOs, VPs or Directors of IT, CMOs, CEOs, and/or Management Consulting Directors or Partners. Using rigorous processes, state-of-the-art research technologies, competency model development and behavioral assessment tools, iHs saves their clients time and helps them make and on-board hires that “fit” — hires that manifest excellence. iHs’ clients evaluate three to four candidates on average before making an offer and iHs has a better than 98% offer acceptance rate over the past 10 years. More than 90% of the candidates presented by iHs to their clients are not active job seekers and are only evaluating their client’s job opportunity. And, 98% of the candidates placed through an iHs search receive a score of 9 or 10 out of 10 when clients are ask if they would make the same hire again and if they are satisfied with the new hires performance.
Hundreds of successful searches for:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Digital Officers
- Chief Data Officers
- Directors of IT Applications
- Intelligent Automation/Robotics Process Automation Senior Managers and Directors
- Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Senior Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents
- Data Scientists, Data Architects, and Data Engineers
- Data Governance Leaders
- Business Relationship Managers
- SAP, Oracle, JDE, Salesforce, Guidewire, and Infor Principal Business and Systems Analysts
- Digital Manufacturing/Smart Factory Senior Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents
- Lean/Agile Product Managers and Directors
- Development Senior Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents
- Infrastructure Senior Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents
- Project and Program Management Directors and Vice Presidents
- Software Quality Assurance Senior Managers, Directors
- IT Centers of Excellence Directors and Vice Presidents